Friday, January 20, 2006

 

Intraday & Marketz : More volatility

In six sessions, the QQQQs are down close to 4.5 % from their most recent intraday highs. SMH recorded its intraday high of 40.64 six sessions back. Since then it is down more than 8 %. No one is using the C-word yet. But I will. Its atleast a mini-crash.

I wrote recently back that I thought the pullback was over. Well, I was wrong. But I did notice too much giddiness in the market that led me to close out my bull call spread-though in retrospect I was more lucky than smart.



Technorati Tags :


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
 
Disclaimer: This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?